❤️TIPS: All goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!
- SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- 🎉BUY MORE SAVE MORE🎉
🔥98.9% Of Customers Are Buying 2 Or More
Provides fast and precise cuts in stainless steel, sheet metal, cast iron, mild steel, aluminum and FRP, etc.
Quickly and accurately cut holes in a variety of materials.
Smooth cut with perfect cut quality for every hole.
- SMOOTH CUT: Designed with precision ground sharp teeth to drill more precise, smooth, faster and safer, leave perfect cutting results.
- EXTREME LONG LIFE:Extremely long lifetime with high gradehigh speed steel and remarkable brazing technology.Proven to make the most durable cuts on stainless steel, it offers longer life and significant speed advantages.
- HIGH QUALITY: Excellent processing technology ensures precise cuts and high quality cutting surface.Stepped pilot drill bit design protects carbide teeth from impacting when the pilot drill bit through the cutting material.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: No broken teeth in any tough job. Quickly and accurately cut a variety of metal applications while still withstanding heavy use.
- Smooth cuts into up to 1/5-inch thickness material like stainless steel, high alloy steel, aluminum, plastic, FRP and PVC.
- Widely used for home decoration work, e.g. drill holes on metal plate in the kitchen room, door structure and cable box.
- Heavy usage on industrial plants, e.g. applications in heating, ventilation and air conditioning demand an enduring hole saw that delivers a precise cut into high quality stainless steel.
- Precise drilling for electric boxes to smoothly assemble buttons, switches and displays.
- Cutting Depth: 5mm thickness metal.
- Suitable tools: drills, impact drills in a drilling mode and CNC drilling machine.
- Material:high speed steel
- Product weight: 150G
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.